4. Soup, lots and lots of soup.
5. A new tradition started – to spend President’s weekend at the tree house cabin.
6. My twin neices, Eleanor and Lily, were born in February. Happy belated 2nd birthday sweetness 1 & 2. Your birthday gifts are coming soon, Aunt Jackie is just a horrible, very bad person who is never on time with anything. See I don’t deserve that day at the spa.
7. The bare bones architecture of the trees and plants. Look this is my list, so what if I was complaining about the landscape earlier. Sheesh, make your own list and stop arguing with me about mine.
8. A stack of library books. Most of these are tales from around the world. Reading picture books to any of the boys is time that is dear to my heart, and I know it won’t last much longer.