I am a limelight hog. I had to play “The Game” because I do everything my friends do. And yes, if they jumped off a cliff I’d be free wheeling through the air behind them. Because I’m loyal that way! If you give a darn my answer’s are here along with the questions.
And since it’s all about ME, ME, ME, today I’m doing the meme sent to me by Erin.
1. What was I doing 10 years ago. I was so pregnant with Nate the neighbors were starting to make bets as to whether I would make it to my due date or not. That boy ended up weighing 9 pounds 5 ouches ounces.
2. 5 items on my to-do list. Maybe if I limited it to five I’d get them done. Instead I careen around here like the proverbial chicken with it’s head cut off, and get a lot of things half done. Short list today – laundry, cook dinner, get the boys to do something helpful, feed the d.a.m.n. cat, finish my fairy tale atc.
3. Snacks I enjoy. All of them.
4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire. Give a couple of million away to charity, specifically The Heifer Project, and the orphanage in Teles, Mozambique along with several others. Start a CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) farm. Fly everyone to Jen’s house for the crafty party. Buy a Vespa scooter, a laptop, build a LEED cerified house on the CSA farm, buy a building downtown and open up my chocolate shop, hire minions to do my drudge work, buy another building downtown and create an artist coop. Basically a combination of selfless and selfish things!
5. Places I’ve lived. no where particularly exciting; small towns, small cities.
6. People I want to know more about. Alice Waters, Wendell Berry, my parents, and any of you willing to stop by this little spot and check in occasionally.
And I’m starting to feel like the swap-o-mercial, but I’ve come across a few more and want to let you know. I’m resisting for now, but these look pretty interesting. Russian Doll swap (note: ooops this swap is closed, but if you like Russian Doll items you could still check in here for inspiration!), Fabric Button swap, Summer Sac swap.