Your kind words about my pictures and musings, your friendships, your equally inspiring and fun blogs, and now an award! My cup of blessings runneth over!! Okay, who told you guys that my Love Language is affirmation? I was given this award by three really awesome people: Rachel of Cornflower Blue Studio, Maya of Maya*Made, and Erin of Girl with Curlz. Thank you, I’m honored!
Here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs for an award.
4. Put links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs for the people you’ve nominated
– Lea, rebus loving, sewing genius, photographer, writer, anthropologist.
Painted Fish Studio
– Jen, provider of zen blog space with super Polaroid shots, circle love, host of pARTy, and a calming influence.
Three Sneaky Bugs
– Anna, real life friend of Jen, sharer of crafty knowledge – especially great ideas for little ones, also featured on crafty crow, mutual nature lover.
Uk Lass in US
– Dawn, provider of great tutorials, yarn and fabric lover, and translator of the English English into English.
– Ellie, gal who gave up Mr. Six Bedroom to live in smaller digs and make do with less, and sewing maniac.
– Diana, lover of recycled, re-purposed and reused things, finds the most interesting things that people are doing with old stuff.
– Ellen, my adopted (at least since we met in blog land) Mom #2, nature photographer, wisdom sharer, and poet, with a creative streak as well.
Truthfully, I think everyone on my blogroll should get this award!