- It would take something as awesome as these mittens to make me want winter to linger. Tiny Toadstool.
- Felted ball chandelier found via Smile and Wave.
- Any and all of Michelle’s fantastic jewelry created from vintage pieces.
- These fun and funky wreaths created by Simple Daisy. I especially love the turquoise glass one!
- Papercuts made using the downloadable templates provided by Scherenschnitte.
Now that my head is filled with colored threads of inspiration I’ll be taking some time off to create. Wishing you a joyous and creative weekend!