Over the years the boys have asked for a myriad of odd and unusual things. Including this year. So just for the record I’m listing a few of the ones I can remember here:
- a jar of gold
- treasure chest (this was the year Marshall was infatuated with all things pirate)
- white tuxedo
- deer antlers
- survival guides and supplies, including freeze dried camping food
- gallon jar of pickles
- beef jerky
- junk food (I guess the #%*&! Kitchen Fairy doesn’t keep them in chips and candy to the level of their satisfaction)
- book of edible and medicinal plants
- something cool (this one I guess is left to interpretation by Santa)
- a real storm trooper helmet and suit (ummm, Hello, is this George Lucas? Do you have any storm trooper suits laying around you want to get rid of?)
- my own pet (that was the year Santa brought that d.a.m.n. cat Oreo)
I’m feeling a little verklempt right now, so I’m signing off to have a good cry.
p.s. My dear friend Ellen is back with her blog go visit.
p.s.s. I’m thinking this might be my last post for the year – you have things to do, I have things to do. So, Merry Christmas (Happy Hannakuh) to all and Cheers to the New Year!
p.s.s.s. You have til midnight tonight to get in on the giveaway.