Today I’m sharing my latest crushes:
This vinyl packing tape from by Joanna Rutter.
This gnome postcard!! I heart snail mail from my BFF!
My sweet handmade linen ballet flats.
- Literally, a bird’s-eye view of a mama eagle and her eaglets.
- Beautiful documentary style photography of Brooklyn makers.
- Fiona’s nature tableau photos, which is where I got the idea for my spring arranged photo.
- I’m a long time fan of Ed Emberly, so I was excited to see a print collaboration due in May from Cloudy Collection.
- The geometric and map enhanced renderings of Louis Reith.
- This crocheted blanket, could it be any more sublime?
- The naive, and yet sophisticated artwork of Casey Roberts.
- And I’m not going to lie, but I’m crushing on my latest papercuts.
I still have to mount them (well, and finish the second owl), but they will be listed in the shop Friday morning, 7:00 a.m. CST. (ha, I crack myself up – listing the time as if there will be people setting their alarms so they can be the first to my stuff. : )