1. First off my new, gosh dang cowboy boots!! Mr. Smoothpebble gave me a gift certificate for Christmas to pick out some new boots. Sorry if this all braggy, but there is something about wearing cowboy boots that makes you go Texas on the world, and walk taller, with a kick-ass attitude.
2. This incredibly easy and oh-so-delicious One Pot Pasta recipe!
3. I’m getting more and more info about houses finished, houses mailed off, houses received! (Will do some follow-up posts next week with more photos)
4. Crazy coincidental not coincidental, confluence of reading material & conversations, and podcasts, of the connectedness of all of us – to one another, to the earth, to the Creator… like my faith view is expanding like the way the universe is apparently expanding. Don’t know where this will go, but it is such an incredible journey. Mind-blowing! Scary! Exciting! Quantum Thinking! Blow up the old boxes! Make room for every person on earth! Could the whole thing be operating from BIG LOVE? Which brings me to Life’s Big Questions and this guy…
5. Rainn Wilson, and Soulpancake.com.
6. Oh, and speaking of Life’s Big Questions – have you ever felt like you’ve had a moment or experience where you experienced something Bigger? You know what I mean right? Like you got a peak into something bigger than you, something peaceful beyond what made sense, or some electric connection with another person or nature, or a sense that everything was going to be alright even though you were in the middle of the shit storm, or you were moved to tears by a piece of music or art? What do you think was behind that, or where do you think that came from? What do you think was going on?
7. Orange Buttermilk Panna Cotta! If you want this recipe let me know.
8. Okay, that’s all I’ve got for now. Below are two more sets of Tiny Houses I made.